Our client, a boutique real estate brokerage, wanted to generate leads in the highly competitive and hot Toronto condominium investment market. BTI was approached to develop a custom marketing program leveraging many great real estate agents to encourage their clients to invest in pre-construction condo market.
BTI strategized, conceptualized and developed a proprietary marketing platform that would provide realtors access to leading edge tools to help market exclusive pre-construction investments to their clients. This led to the creation of the Insider Condo Club (ICC), an exclusive club for realtors.
One of the main objectives of ICC is to pique the interest of prospective investors and buyers by having them sign up for a sales event. The key performance indicator of the program is the number of people who purchase condo units at the sales event.
The marketing program allows members to send out emails about special sales events to their contact lists without divulging the list to our client, the broker. By keeping their email list confidential, the members remain compliant with both CASL and Real Estate Council of Ontario requirements. The marketing platform allows the members to track who’s registered for special sales events, view marketing materials and resend emails.
BTI developed a comprehensive marketing platform that consists of 3 different components; landing pages, an email management system and a member portal, that are seamlessly integrated with each other. The platform consists of the following elements:
- Sales Event Emails: Sales event emails are sent to ICC members only, and are personalized with the member’s name, brokerage firm and contact info. The email also contains a link to a custom landing page. Members are then able to blast out the email to their own distribution list.
- Custom Landing Pages: A custom landing page is created for each sales event, where prospective clients can sign up to attend. The landing page is personalized with the ICC member’s name, brokerage firm and contact info. The landing page tracks the number of sign-ups per realtor.
- Drip Campaigns: Multiple follow up emails are sent to clients after they sign up for an event, with additional information provided at various stages. Each email is sent by the marketing platform as if it was sent directly from the ICC member to increase level of personal touch. All emails are sent by a customized email management system that allows the user to create, blast and track emails.
- Member Portal: Portal provides each ICC member the ability to manage their personal information as it appears on all their marketing materials (emails and landing pages). The portal also allows each member to view their registered clients, resend the sales event email, and view marketing material for the upcoming sales event.
- Social Media: All event emails, landing pages, and drip campaigns emails allow for clients to share these investment opportunities with their social networks.
In a recent marketing campaign, over 125 active realtor members sent over 1,500 emails to potential investors via their personal portal in addition to hundreds of contacts in their own distribution list. From these email invitations, over 400 people registered for the sales event where over 125 condo units were sold in just 2 hours!
The Insider Condo Club takes its members to the highest level of marketing pre-sale condominiums. The agent portal continues to gain new agents on a daily basis so that they can also take advantage of this new marketing platform.
Are you looking to create a lead generation program to distinguish yourself in the market? Use BTI’s expertise in lead generation strategy and tactics to customize a program for you.